The International Max Planck Research School IMPRS-Molecular Biomedicine and the Graduate School of the Cells in Motion Interfaculty Centre (CiM) are excited to announce its International PhD Positions in Muenster, Germany.
The funding program offers 16 PhD positions for highly qualified and motivated students of any nationality. The program provides cutting edge science and teaching in Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences with a strong emphasis on Imaging.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great chance for international students.
0 (0 votes)
As one of the largest universities in Germany, the University of Muenster offers a range of degree programs, multifaceted research profile, and the atmosphere and quality of life in Muenster.
Why at the University of Muenster? The University is dedicated to offering excellent research opportunities, high-quality teaching, and strong support to its junior researchers.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2020
- University or Organization: Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine and University of Muenster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 16
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Muenster, Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD program offers excellent research and teaching in Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences with a strong emphasis on Imaging.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Master’s degree, or equivalent (e.g. German Diploma), in life or natural sciences (e.g. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, physics, chemistry, pharmacy or related fields), in mathematics or computer sciences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply to this graduate program only, if they find research projects that are of interest to them. After that, they have to submit applications online.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit short curriculum vitae (CV), transcripts, certificates and in your online application you name 1-3 potential CiM-IMPRS groups in which you would like to work. All submitted transcripts and certificates must be in English or German.
- Admission Requirements: In order to be considered for the position, candidates must possess a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who are not native English speakers should demonstrate an adequate competence of the English language by one of the following options: 1) acceptable results in an internationally recognized test (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS) or 2) proven higher education in English or 3) reasonably long stay in an English speaking country or 4) simply demonstrating your English language abilities during presentations and interviews in Münster.
- Students will receive work contracts with annual gross pay of 22.950 – 29.800 €. The exact amount depends on the type of work contracts offered by the individual workgroups.
- The university also offers support with visas, accommodation and administrative matters.