To provide exciting opportunities for the high calibre aspirants from Singapore, Temasek Polytechnic is awarding the Co-Curricular Activities Award for support in your higher study.
The program is activated for dazzling Singapore applicants who want to pursue Polytechnic study at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is the best option to study in Singapore.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1990, Temasek Polytechnic is a leading institution of higher learning in Singapore. It offers 37 full-time diploma courses in the areas of applied sciences, design, business, humanities, engineering, social sciences, and bioinformatics.
Why at Temasek Polytechnic? It prepares school-leavers and working adults for a future of dynamic change, with relevant knowledge, life-long skills, character, and a thirst for continuous improvement. It is also a flexible academic system for Lifelong employability.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Temasek Polytechnic
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Polytechnic
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singapore.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Polytechnic course.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must fulfill all the following criteria:
- The award is available for 1st and 2nd-year students of the Polytechnic
- Students must have to maintain a good level of attendance for the year
- You must have preferably recipients of a CCA Award
- Applicant need to show potential in performance and leadership excellence
- Student’s gross monthly household per capita income should be$2,250 and below
- Candidate must not be currently financially sponsored by employers
- Applicants who are already applied any government bursaries will not be eligible for this opportunity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering the opportunity, applicants are mandatory to take admission in the polytechnic program at the university. After being enrolled, you can download and fulfil the application form. If any enquiries you can contact on this mail id email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a transcript, academic results, passport-sized photo and other supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants will need to recognize the English language requirement to be admitted at the university.
Temasek Polytechnic will offer worth up to $3,000, which will cover a large part of the full tuition fee for one academic year.