Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of the 100 City Law School International Scholarships for Academic Excellence. The bursaries are available to domestic, EU and international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program is awarded for students who are willing to be part of City Law School postgraduate and professional programs.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
The bursaries are available to domestic, EU and international students.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1894, the City University London is committed to academic excellence and ranked as the 351st best university in the world.
Why at the City University of London? The university offers world-class education and a large number of employment opportunities for students. Here they can get the work experience that may be required for their future career.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for BVS, LPC, and LLM in Legal Practice courses will be considered on a rolling basis, Graduate Entry LLB (April 10, 2020 & 15th May 2020), Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and LLM program (June 19, 2020).
- University or Organization: City, University of London
- Department: City Law School
- Course Level: BVS, GDL, GE LLB, LPC, LLM Programs
- Award: £5,000 (BVS), £3,000 (GE LLB, LPC, LLM) and £2,000 (GDL)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 100
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue Bar Vocational Studies courses (BVS), Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), Graduate Entry LLB (GE LLB), LLM (Master of Laws) and Legal Practice Course.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Hold academic merit (2:1 or 1st) or international equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have to take admission in one of the given programs- Bar Vocational Studies (BVS) full-time, Bar Vocational Studies (BVS) Part-time, Bar Vocational Studies (BVS) Two-part, Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), Graduate Entry LLB (GE LLB), LLM (Master of Laws) and Legal Practice Course at the City Law School. After that candidates must hold an offer of a place on one of the courses specified above and they will be invited to apply online for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records, CV and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification they plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The school offers up to 100 awards across all the City Law School postgraduate and professional programs. The award value is £5,000 (Bar Vocational Studies courses (BVS))/ £3,000 (GE LLB, LPC, LLM)/ £2,000 (Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)).