British Association of International and Comparative Education (BAICE) is delighted to offer extremely beneficial fellowship programs for the academic year of 2020-21.
The BAICE Compare Fellowship program is scheduled to last from 1 December 2020 through 30 November 2021. It will grant full financial aid to deserving candidates to cover the expenses associated with attending the conference.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Well-paid opportunity to support associated expenses with attending the conference in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
British Association of International and Comparative Education in short BAICE is an association that holds membership of the Academy of Social Sciences. It is committed to promoting teaching, research, policy and development in all aspects of international and comparative education.
Why choose this program? If you want to be a part of upcoming UKFIET conference in Oxford, UK but you are not financially capable of doing so, then it is an excellent opportunity for you to fund your visit. Through this program, you can pay your expenses like a living, attending conference and workshop.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: BAICE
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Various
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Candidates from low-income countries
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for students residing in low-income countries (according to the World Bank classification) as – Afghanistan; Benin; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Central African Republic; Chad; Congo, Dem. Rep; Eritrea; Ethiopia; the Gambia, The; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Haiti; Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.; Liberia; Madagascar; Malawi; Mali; Mozambique; Nepal; Niger; Rwanda; Sierra Leone; Somalia; South Sudan; Syrian Arab Republic; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Togo; Uganda; Yemen, Rep.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for PhD candidates.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be able to get this program, you will need to meet up the following requirements:
- Must be based currently in a university in a low-income country
- Must have completed their doctoral degree within the last six years
- Must be teaching or researching in the field of education
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible applicants must send the required documents at email@example.com to be considered their candidacy for the BAICE Compare Fellowship program.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of entry, you may be required to provide the following materials:
- An excellent past academic record
- Relevant work experience has shown on a strong CV/resume (including qualifications, professional experience and publications)
- A personal statement: Supporting statement of 1000 words describing research interests, publication trajectory to date and plans, and potential benefits of the fellowship for themselves and their institutions/countries
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of passport
- Abstract for a conference presentation on a research topic of their choice (300 words)
- Entry Requirements: Candidates have completed their doctoral degree within the last six years that based currently in a university in a low-income country
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have an excellent knowledge of the English language to attend the conference in the UK.
The BAICE Compare Fellowship program will cover all expenses related to:
- Attending and presenting at the UKFIET conference in Oxford, UK, in September 2021
- Attending the Compare writers’ workshop at the conference
- 2-4 week stay at an institution in the UK following the conference
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence.