The University of Exeter is seeking highly-motivated students to take part in the Al-Qasimi PhD Studentships in Arab and Islamic Studies program for the year 2020.
There are three awards available for brilliant UK, EU and international students who are going to enrol in the PhD degree program at the university in the United Kingdom.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for the UK, EU and international students in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1955, the University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, United Kingdom. It offers undergraduate, masters and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
Why at the University of Exeter? The university is renowned for its pleasingly picturesque surroundings and its ideal balance of city and rural life. Here, students can enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Number of Awards: three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Arab and Islamic Studies, Islamic Studies, Middle East Politics and Palestine Studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants should have or expect to achieve at least a 2:1 Honours degree, or international equivalent, in any relevant humanities or social sciences subject area and will ideally hold or currently be working towards a Masters degree at Merit level, or international equivalent, in relevant humanity or social science subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, students need to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a detailed CV, covering letter outlining your academic interests, any prior research experience and reasons for wishing to do a PhD in the context of the research interests of the Institute, research proposal (maximum 2,000 words, excluding bibliography), one research paper of your choice and transcript of your highest qualification to date or an interim transcript if you are still studying and email their references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted to the university, aspirants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to meet the English language requirements and provide proof of proficiency.
The University of Exeter will provide the tuition fees and an annual maintenance allowance of £15,009 for the candidates.