The School of Education is seeking brightest and best scholars from around the world for the Postgraduate Research International Excellence Scholarship at the University of Leeds.
The educational award is designed to eligible applicants who want to pursue PhD degree at Leeds University’s School of Education for the session 2020/21.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1904, the University of Leeds is one of the largest research-intensive universities in the UK, engaging in world-class research in an exceptionally diverse range of disciplines. It has a diverse range of high-quality programmes for students.
Why study Education at Leeds? While studying at Leeds, students regularly get the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the finest researchers in the world. Here, candidates will acquire a vibrant research culture and enjoy the benefits of our outstanding resources.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- University: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Education
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for a PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants for this award in the School of Education should normally have at least a first-class or an upper second class UK Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline as well as a Masters degree at Merit level (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
- Applicants who are uncertain about the requirements for a particular research degree or scholarship are advised to contact the Graduate School prior to making an application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for the award, then you should follow the given steps:
- Stage 1 – Apply for a place on the PhD in the School of Education. Formal applications for a PhD should be made online through the University’s online application.
- Stage 2 – Apply for the opportunity . Please submit a funding forM by the deadline to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload all relevant documents such as research proposal, locating your research form; or copies of qualifications or academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The English language entry requirement for research postgraduate study in the School of Education is an IELTS of 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid.
The funding program is available for one International candidate covering a maintenance stipend of £15,009 per year and International tuition fees for three years (subject to satisfactory progress).