Start your research career in Australia with the help of University of Adelaide Future Fuels CRC PhD Scholarship. This outstanding program is open in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Adelaide.
This is a unique opportunity for full-time PhD students who are starting research in solar photocatalytic hydrogen production. This scholarship is worth of a $33,000 and will be awarded to deserving candidates for three years in Australia.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Well paid opportunity for students to get higher education in Australia.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Adelaide is a public university in the Adelaide state of Australia. Opened in 1874, it the third-oldest university in Australia that includes four campuses and five faculties. With 3,600 members of staff, it houses 25,000 students, 30% of whom are international students.
Why at the University of Adelaide? The university is ranked 1st worldwide. It offers undergraduate and graduates degrees in a variety of areas that match students’ interest. The postgraduate research study provided by this university is of a high-quality, world-class education.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of Adelaide
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD/ Postgraduate Research
- Awards: $33,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian, New Zealand and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand and other nationalities from around the world
- Available Course or Subjects: Full-time PhD research in solar photocatalytic hydrogen production.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be awarded, you will need to fulfil the given criteria:
- Undergrad degree in engineering or science with a background in physical and materials chemistry, catalysis, or related areas
- Honours or Masters postgraduate degree with H1 or equivalent GPA
- Demonstrated research experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated organization skills, time management and ability to work to priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants, who are chosen as candidates for a postgraduate research degree at the University of Adelaide, will be provided awarded with this PhD scholarship automatically.
- Supporting Documents: To take admission in this university, you will need to have the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Please fulfil the given academic requirements of the university for admission:
- A relevant University of Adelaide bachelor degree or equivalent with a minimum distinction average for taking admission in Master of Philosophy
- A relevant University of Adelaide Honors degree or equivalent with at least a second-class Honors (upper division) for taking admission in Doctor of Philosophy
- A postgraduate coursework degree which contains a significant research component and meets the minimum GPA requirements
- A relevant University of Adelaide Research Master (or equivalent)
- Language Requirement: To take direct entry in the PhD program at the university, you need to prove your proficiency in English. The University of Adelaide requires the following tests in this regard:
- IELTS Academic
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test
- PTE Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly CAE – Cambridge English: Advanced)
The University of Adelaide will give students a scholarship of $33,000 at the Department of Chemistry. The award will be granted for three years based on academic, financial need.