Aspirants from the UK are eligible to apply for this position. The students must have undertaken a Ph.D. study in the Faculty of Engineering.
Nottingham University is a public research university in Nottinghamshire, England. It was founded in 1881 and granted a Royal Charter as a University College of Nottingham in 1948.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is a vibrant, ever-changing university that is internationally renowned for its outstanding educational standards. It has a dependable faculty that consistently provides excellent teaching and learning outcomes and devotes undivided attention to each student due to Nottingham’s small batch sizes.
Application Deadline: 14th October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a Ph.D. program in the Faculty of Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Due to funding restrictions, the position is only available for home/UK candidates
- Candidates should have, or expect to obtain, a 1st -class or 2:1 degree in Engineering, Pharmacy, Physics, Chemistry or related discipline
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants must take admission in a Ph.D. degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Please send a copy of your covering letter, CV, and academic transcripts to email@example.com referring to the project title.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must possess or expect to obtain, a 2:1 or first-class BEng/MEng degree, or an MSc degree with merit or distinction in an Engineering or Physical Sciences related discipline to be accepted in a Ph.D. program in the engineering department at Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 55
The University of Nottingham is offering a fully-funded opportunity to successful students for PhD study.