The purpose of this application program is to provide financial support for outstanding aspirants who want to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the university.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Gothenburg-based Swedish university that focuses on technology, natural science, architecture, maritime, and other management-related research and education.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology offers a broad range of technological and scientific degrees, from the bachelor’s through masters and Ph.D. When you study at Chalmers, you learn to think for yourself and to utilize engineering skills to solve problems in the future.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Electrical Engineering
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Digital Health
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program, the applicant must have a doctoral degree in Digital Health.
- You must have a doctoral degree in a relevant field; the degree should generally not be older than three years. You are expected to be somewhat accustomed to teaching, and to demonstrate good potential within research and education.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- CV: (Please name the document as CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include a complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus. Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates.
- Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. The files may be compressed (zipped).
- Admission Requirements: To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English. If Swedish is not your native language, you are encouraged to learn it during your employment.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a handsome salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.