Interested candidates from countries in the Indian Subcontinent, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka, can apply for this application towards an MSc. programme at Liverpool. Students that demonstrate academic excellence will e give this partial tuition fee scholarship.
The University of Liverpool Management School is a world-leading centre for management and leadership education and research at the University of Liverpool which is a public university ranked 129th in the world.
Why study at the University of Liverpool Management School? The University of Liverpool Management School strives to enhance the employability of our students and inspire future leaders to become socially responsible global citizens through the provision of careers education, including skill development activities and guest speaker sessions, and opportunities to work and study abroad.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool Management School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can take up an on-campus MSc. programme offered at Liverpool.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+%) in their undergraduate degree, including marks of 60+% in modules relevant to their MSc programme. Work experience relevant to the programme (paid, internship, shadowing, or voluntary positions) would be advantageous, as would previously studying at a highly ranked university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make their applications online on the university portal. MSc students from the Indian Subcontinent countries will be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School or college transcripts/certificates (International applicants only)
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Original or certified academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the country they are applying from.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
The selected students from the Indian subcontinent will be provided a 50% tuition fee for the applied MSc. programme at Liverpool.