This fellow scholarship is for research students from Taiwan that want to conduct their study in Japan at the National Tsing Hua University. Eligible students will be given a one-year research grant to cover the educational expenses.
National Tsing Hua University is a research university in Hsinchu City, Taiwan ranking 3rd nationwide. It aims to be a powerhouse of cutting-edge research and innovation and a locomotor of social development and well-being.
Why choose to study at the National Tsing Hua University? It is widely recognized as the best incubator for future leaders in industries as well as academics. National Tsing Hua University was selected as one of the seven national research universities in Taiwan and is consistently ranked among the top three best universities in Taiwan in world university rankings.
Application Deadline: 14th November 2021
- University or Organization: National Tsing Hua University, Japanese foundation of the Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Award Society
- Department: Office of Global Affairs
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Accommodation
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Taiwan
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Taiwan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can undertake research study in any discipline at NTHU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be having a good understanding of international affairs.
- The applicants must be less than 50 years of age.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply through the application system of NTHU. The application form must be filled and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit a list of all institutions of higher education and professional schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be less than 50 years of age to be admitted to a research program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit proficiency in English or Japanese languages.
The selected research students will be given accommodation expenses and other expenses of living in Taiwan.